Tuesday to Sunday 13:00–18:00
On performance days until the beginning of the show.
Galleries and Bookshop
Tuesday to Sunday 11:00–18:00
The bookshop only opens during exhibitions.
+ info Culturgest Porto
ONLINE BOX OFFICE
Tel. (+351) 1820 (24 hours)
Selling points: Agências Abreu, Galeria Comercial Campo Pequeno, Casino Lisboa, C.C.Dolce Vita, El Corte Inglés, Fnac, Megarede and Worten.
Tel. (+351) 21 790 51 55
Edifício-sede da Caixa
Geral de Depósitos
Rua Arco do Cego, 50
Reservations will be held for 3 days after booking. The tickets must be picked up at least 48 hours prior to the start of the performance.
BOOKINGS FOR SCHOOLS AND PARTICIPATION ACTIVITIES
Tel. (+351) 21 761 90 78
In order to request the reimbursement or change of your tickets, please contact the place of purchase. For tickets purchased at Ticketline and other points of sale please contact Ticketline via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1820. If your tickets were purchased at Culturgest, it can be returned and refunded at the box office OR by bank transfer. To be reimbursed by bank transfer, please send an email to email@example.com and we will send you instructions to that effect.
DISCOUNTS FOR PERFORMANCES
50% for persons under 30, people with disability and one companion and unemployed persons.
30% for students, persons over 65 years old, performative arts professionals, CGD Group employees and retirees (up to 2 tickets)
20% discount for CGD cardholders if the card is used as mean of payment and groups +10 students
5€ single price for youngsters under 18
DISCOUNTS FOR EXHIBITIONS
Free access on Sundays, for youngsters under 18, for CGD Group employees and retirees (up to two tickets), people with disability and one companion and unemployed people
50% for persons under 30, over 65 years old, students and professors
20% discount for CGD cardholders if the card is used as mean of payment and groups with plus 10 people
Discounts cannot be accumulated.
5€ / 10€ / 20€ / 30€ / 40€ / 50€
Theatre, dance, music, cinema, books, visual arts, families’ vouchers... gift vouchers to present your friends and family with one or more visits to Culturgest.
1. Vouchers can be purchased at Culturgest, at Ticketline (www.ticketline.pt) and at other points of sale.
2. Valid for all Culturgest events and produces.
3. Vouchers can be exchanged for tickets at Culturgest's box office or at Ticketline (firstname.lastname@example.org).
4. Vouchers can be exchanged for produces at Culturgest's box office.
5. Vouchers’ prices are fixed, with no discount.
6. Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash, in part or full. If the value exceeds the price of the ticket, change will not be refunded.
7. Valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
8. Cannot be replaced in case of loss or theft.
9. Vouchers exchange is subject to the seats available for each session.
Culturgest Lisboa e Porto are closed on friday before Easter, Easter day, May 1st, December 24th and 25th and January 1st.